jerrbear_81: A picture of a light brown skinned chubby man smiling mischievously. He has a dark beard, wears a bowler hat, and circular eyeglasses (Default)
[personal profile] jerrbear_81 posting in [community profile] twowholecakes
DW Newbie, here. I'm always open for new friends. Ask me anything.

Date: 2022-10-06 11:35 pm (UTC)
althea_valara: Photo of my cat sniffing a vase of roses  (Default)
From: [personal profile] althea_valara
Hiya! Welcome to DW! I don't think I've ever seen this community active before, but obviously I still have it on my reading list since I'm responding to you. :)

If you're looking for more friends/people to read, I can recommend posting in [community profile] addme or [community profile] findingfriends. You may also be interested in this post I made recommending communities on DW.

Let me know if you have any questions on how DW works!

Profile

Two Whole Cakes!

November 2022

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13 141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 30th, 2026 12:45 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios